Pulmonary Microvascular Endothelial Cells
Item No.: HUM-iCell-a001
Specification: 5*10 5
Detailed description Culture system and related reagents Product related document download
Pulmonary microvascular endothelial cells constitute a semi-selective barrier, which is important for lung gas exchange and regulating the flow of liquid and soluble matter between the blood and the lung interstitium. It also has metabolic functions and can perform certain non-respiratory functions. In lung injury, pulmonary microvascular endothelial cells are one of the important target cells of reactive oxygen species. During the occurrence of pneumonia, neurohumoral mediators and oxidants act on endothelial cells to increase the intercellular permeability, and proteins enter the interstitium from the blood. Increased intercellular permeability leads to hypoxemia, adult respiratory distress syndrome and non-cardiogenic pulmonary edema.
1) The cells are derived from human normal lung tissue.
2) Cell identification: von Willebrand factor (vWF) immunofluorescence staining is positive.
3) The purity of the identified cells is higher than 90%.
4) Does not contain HIV-1, HBV, HCV, mycoplasma, bacteria, yeast and fungi.
5) Cell growth mode: epithelial-like cells, adherent culture.
The transportation and storage of the product
depends on the weather conditions and the distance of the transportation. The company chooses one of the following methods after consulting with the customer.
1) 1ml of frozen cell suspension is placed in a 1.8ml cryopreservation tube and placed in a foam insulation box filled with dry ice for transportation; after receiving the cells, please thaw and resuscitate the cells for culture as soon as possible. If the resuscitation operation cannot be performed immediately, Cryopreserved cells can be stored at -80°C for 1 month.
2) The T-25 culture flask is filled with complete medium and then transported at room temperature; after receiving the cells, please observe the cell growth status under a microscope. If the flask spreading rate exceeds 85%, please carry out the subculture operation immediately. As for the culture flask, let it stand overnight in the incubator to help the undead suspension cells to adhere to the wall again.
1) This product can only be used for scientific research
2) This product has not passed the audit for direct use in live animals and humans
3) This product has not passed the audit for in vivo diagnosis
Zou Y, Bao S, Wang F, et al. FN14 blockade on pulmonary microvascular endothelial cells improves the outcome of sepsis-induced acute lung injury[J]. Shock: Injury, Inflammation, and Sepsis: Laboratory and Clinical Approaches, 2018, 49 (2): 213-220.
- After receiving the cells, if you find that the dry ice has evaporated, the cap of the cryopreservation tube has fallen off, is damaged, or the cells are contaminated, please contact us immediately.
- After receiving the cells, do not open the cap, wipe the body of the bottle with alcohol and place it in the incubator for 2-4 hours (depending on the cell density) to stabilize the cell state. Then observe the cell growth under an inverted microscope, and take photos of the cells at different magnifications (it is recommended to take a picture of the overall appearance when harvesting the cells to observe the color of the culture medium and whether there is any leakage, and then take the cell status under the microscope , 100, 200), observe and record whether the cells are contaminated during transportation. As a basis for our sales.
- Since the cell status is affected by many factors such as environment, operation and transportation, the company only guarantees the cell status within one week after the customer receives the cell. Therefore, the customer needs to show the proof of the time when the cell is received and the customer provides the receipt. The delivery time and the communication time between the customer service staff after the problem is discovered prove that the interval between the periods cannot be greater than 7 days.
- All animal cells are considered as potentially biohazardous, and must be operated in a secondary biosafety station, and please pay attention to protection. All waste liquids and utensils that have been in contact with this cell must be sterilized before being discarded.
- In the process of cell culture, if customers have any technical questions, they can call the technical after-sales service number: 021-6523091, and we will answer them at any time.
You might be interested
- Type Ⅱ alveolar epithelial cells
- Tracheal epithelial cells
- Tracheal smooth muscle cells
- Bronchial epithelial cells
- Bronchial smooth muscle cells
- Lung fibroblast
|Bladder epithelial cells|
|Bladder smooth muscle cells|
|Bronchial epithelial cells|
|Bronchial smooth muscle cells|
|Glomerular endothelial cells|
|Glomerular mesangial cells|
|Human pulmonary artery endothelial cells|
|Human pulmonary artery smooth muscle cells|
|Prostate epithelial cells|
|Pulmonary microvascular endothelial cells|
|Renal tubular epithelial cells|
|Tracheal epithelial cells|
|Tracheal smooth muscle cells|
|Type Ⅱ alveolar epithelial cells|
|Ureteral epithelial cells|
|Ureteral smooth muscle cells|